A London company has designed a pen that lets you draw actual objects. The Lix 3D Pen prints out melted plastic that cools as you use it, so you can build, sculpt, or design in 3D by “writing” with the pen. Source
Real Christians aren’t assholes
In High School I had a friend who was super religious, her whole family was. Despite this, she was pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, and never once tried to convert me or make me feel bad about my own religious decisions (I was and still am an agnostic). She was always kind, and treated everyone with respect, regardless of race, religion, or orientation. For her the heart and soul of being a Christian was to love others and treat others with dignity. She was a real Christian.
REMINDER: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE USE JESUS AS AN EXCUSE TO BE AN ASSHOLE EVER. NEVER.
I’m a Christian and this is how the fucking religion works. Love. Not hate.
If every religious person would just do that, We’d all get along.
Just get out of my head
Darius [All][00:40]: gg?
Nidalee [All][00:46]: 2 afk bc they dont want a supp lucian
Darius [All][00:54]: hahahahahahahahaha
Nidalee [All][01:01]: winey ass bitches, thre goes my promo
Lux [All][01:12]: he cant even support his family
(Thanks to Connor for the quote!)
I’m getting my cdl and I don’t know what it is but I feel like just sitting in one of those trucks makes you angry I understand why truckers are always mad my goodness
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.
Guess who just got spirit guard udyr in a mystery skin!!!!
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for things that matter.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye… But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. Always choose Life.
28. Forgive but don’t forget.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give Time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d
grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you think you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
200 things you can put in my ask
200: My crush’s name is:
199: I was born in:
198: I am really:
197: My cellphone company is:
196: My eye color is:
195: My shoe size is:
194: My ring size is:
193: My height is:
192: I am allergic to:
191: My 1st car was:
190: My 1st job was:
189: Last book you read:
188: My bed is:
187: My pet:
186: My best friend:
185: My favorite shampoo is:
184: Xbox or ps3:
183: Piggy banks are:
182: In my pockets:
181: On my calendar:
180: Marriage is:
179: Spongebob can:
178: My mom:
177: The last three songs I bought were?
176: Last YouTube video watched:
175: How many cousins do you have?
174: Do you have any siblings?
173: Are your parents divorced?
172: Are you taller than your mom?
171: Do you play an instrument?
170: What did you do yesterday?
[ I Believe In ]
169: Love at first sight:
160: Soul mates:
158: Gay Marriage:
[ This or That ]
154: Hugs or Kisses:
153: Drunk or High:
152: Phone or Online:
151: Red heads or Black haired:
150: Blondes or Brunettes:
149: Hot or cold:
148: Summer or winter:
147: Autumn or Spring:
146: Chocolate or vanilla:
145: Night or Day:
144: Oranges or Apples:
143: Curly or Straight hair:
142: McDonalds or Burger King:
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate:
140: Mac or PC:
139: Flip flops or high heals:
138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor:
137: Coke or Pepsi:
136: Hillary or Obama:
135: Burried or cremated:
134: Singing or Dancing:
133: Coach or Chanel:
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks:
131: Small town or Big city:
130: Wal-Mart or Target:
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler:
128: Manicure or Pedicure:
127: East Coast or West Coast:
126: Your Birthday or Christmas:
125: Chocolate or Flowers:
124: Disney or Six Flags:
123: Yankees or Red Sox:
[ Here’s What I Think About ]
121: George Bush:
120: Gay Marriage:
119: The presidential election:
116: Reality TV:
114: Back stabbers:
110: My Neighbors:
109: Gas Prices:
108: Designer Clothes:
105: My family:
104: The future:
[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone:
102: Last time you ate:
101: Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile:
100: Cried in front of someone:
99: Went to a movie theater:
98: Took a vacation:
97: Swam in a pool:
96: Changed a diaper:
95: Got my nails done:
94: Went to a wedding:
93: Broke a bone:
92: Got a peircing:
91: Broke the law:
90: Texted: hour ago
[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most:
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
87: The last movie I saw:
86: The thing that I’m looking forward to the most:
85: The thing im not looking forward to:
84: People call me:
83: The most difficult thing to do is:
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket:
81: My zodiac sign is:
80: The first person i talked to today was:
79: First time you had a crush:
78: The one person who i can’t hide things from:
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking:
76: Right now I am talking to:
75: What are you going to do when you grow up:
74: I have/will get a job:
71: Next Summer:
70: Next Weekend:
69: I have these pets:
68: The worst sound in the world:
67: The person that makes me cry the most is:
66: People that make you happy:
65: Last time I cried:
64: My friends are:
63: My computer is:
62: My School:
61: My Car:
60: I lose all respect for people who:
59: The movie I cried at was:
58: Your hair color is:
57: TV shows you watch:
56: Favorite web site:
55: Your dream vacation:
54: The worst pain I was ever in was:
53: How do you like your steak cooked:
52: My room is:
51: My favorite celebrity is:
50: Where would you like to be:
49: Do you want children:
48: Ever been in love:
47: Who’s your best friend:
46: More guy friends or girl friends:
45: One thing that makes you feel great is:
44: One person that you wish you could see right now:
43: Do you have a 5 year plan:
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die:
41: Have you pre-named your children:
40: Last person I got mad at:
39: I would like to move to:
38: I wish I was a professional:
[ My Favorites ]
34: State visited:
33: Cellphone provider:
27: Clothing store:
26: Grocery store:
25: TV show:
21: Theme park:
19: Sport to watch:
18: Sport to play:
15: Day of the week:
13: Concert attended:
12: Thing to cook:
9: Radio station:
8: Yankee candle scent:
4: Talk show host:
2: Dog breed:
1: did you answer all these truthfully ?
YES YES YES?!?! ANY OF THEM!?!?!? ALL OF THEM!?!???!?!